The Gallery is a key asset for community and visitors and houses a growing collection of artworks focussing on post 1970s Australian prints and drawings, and Australian naïve art.
Our aim is to continue to grow this collection with relevant, challenging and inspiring works that are reflective of our times.
You can support the Gallery in a number of ways. To find out more, contact the Gallery on 5036 2430.
Become a member
Membership provides critical support for the programs, exhibitions and events that the Gallery delivers to both the immediate community and visitors to the region.
- Invitations to a range of exhibition openings and Director/Curator previews
- Special entry prices for gallery activities, workshops, excursions and events
- A twice yearly program, newsletters and details of upcoming events
- Reciprocal benefits at selected public art galleries in Victoria
- 10% discount from the Art Gallery shop
- Corporate Members receive discounted Gallery hire to host meetings and events, as well as 4 membership carts to be used by their personnel
Membership is effective for 12 months (1 July – 30 June)
Make a donation
You can also donate to the Acquisition Fund, helping the Gallery acquire significant works of art that will further build on our growing collection. All donations are tax deductible.